Setting up a forget me not page online creates a place to remember your loved one. It’s the perfect way to commemorate and celebrate their life for years to come.
Family and friends can show their support in any way they like – whether they are want to pay remember a loved one on their birthday and do this by raising a glass and the donation of a drink or by organising a golf day or party or by taking on a challenge.
There are a number of ways you can remember a loved one on their birthday, on an anniversary or during another memorable time of year:
- Buy their favourite drink or lunch – donate the amount it would cost you to buy your loved ones favourite drink or lunch.
- Golf tournament – if they enjoyed a round of golf, you could hold a golf tournament in memory of them and donate the amount of your handicap
- Tennis match – hold a tennis match in their and collect donations from those taking part
- Wine evening– host a virtual wine evening in memory of your loved one to remember them and share memories. Donate the amount you would have spent going out
- Hold a film night – watch their favourite film and donate in memory
- Fundraise online – we are registered with JustGiving and you can link to a particular project you wish to raise funds for
- Light Up Our Tree this Christmas – make a donation on a candle decoration that will displayed in a hospital chapel of your choosing over the festive period. You can also include your own dedication on this donation.
- Set up a ‘celebration of life’ online giving page – MuchLoved allows you to set up tribute pages for your loved ones. Here you can light virtual candles in memory of those who have passed, share photos and memories with others who are also remembering the same person, and set up a link where people can donate to us in memory of your loved one.