At University Hospitals Dorset NHS Charity, we aim to provide the highest level of customer service, care and respect to all of our donors and supporters. Should you not receive the level of service expected we have a complaints procedure.
When a complaint is received it will be logged and investigated promptly in line with our Fundraising Promise and this procedure.
University Hospitals Dorset NHS Charity seeks to:
- Constantly improve its service to donors, supporters and members of the public
- Ensure our policies adhere to best practice
- Treat all complaints seriously
- Resolve complaints promptly and efficiently
- Learn from complaints – using them as an opportunity for us to reflect on our processes and practices and take action to improve our service as necessary.
University Hospitals Dorset NHS Charity is regulated by the Fundraising Regulator (FR), the independent regulator of charity fundraising. The FR sets and promotes the standards for all fundraising activity, known as the “Code of Fundraising Practice”.
For more information on the FR, please visit the Fundraising Regulator website.